JOB TITLE: Sales Representative
PAY: Base Salary + Commission
LOCATION: Portland, OR
TRAVEL: Less than 25%
Are you a salesperson with experience in the advertising industry? Are you familiar with 3D animation and visual effects production? Would you jump at the opportunity to help shape a budding new studio? Hinge Digital is a full-service 3D animation and visual effects studio located in Portland, Oregon and is currently seeking an experienced Sales Representative to help expand their commercial client base. This ambitious, gregarious individual will help create and nurture customer relationships as well as develop a strong brand image. This individual will also drive the implementation of marketing strategies that will enhance the brand’s long-term strategic positioning.
– Develop new business leads worldwide, the majority being located in the North American commercial market.
– Convey a clear and consistent brand message.
– Nurture new and existing client relationships, which will in turn foster brand loyalty.
– Identify and pursue strategically compatible production partners.
– Perform marketing tasks that directly contribute to enhancing the brand’s image and exposure. Tasks include the following: keep an open stream of communication with customers by utilizing social media tools, create client-specific marketing materials, manage website upgrades, attend industry events, and travel on sales tours.
– Stay abreast of industry trends and determine how they will impact marketing strategies.
– Support the development and optimization of new marketing initiatives.
-This position will begin with a strong marketing focus that will transition to a heavy sales focus.
– Working knowledge of the adverting industry. Familiarity with the film industry a plus.
– A strong existing network of industry contacts.
– Familiarity with 3D animation and VFX production processes.
– Knowledge of marketing and professional sales techniques.
– A proven success record in B2B sales.
– Experience utilizing social media.
– Motivated and a self-starter.
– Gregarious and outgoing.
– Ability to work independently.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Outstanding ability to communicate ideas and concepts.
– Comfortable communicating with clients at different organizational levels, from account executives to creatives.
– Creative ability to generate new ideas and influence marketing effectiveness.
– Five (5) or more years of sales experience preferred.
– Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications preferred.
Based in Portland, Oregon, Hinge Digital provides superior pre- and post-production visual effects for the commercial, broadcast, film, and interactive markets. Since 2009, Hinge Digital has completed successful commercial and interactive campaigns for clients such as Nike, Merck, Microsoft Bing, and Target. The company’s mission is to leverage creativity and technical innovation in the creation of outstanding 3D animation and visual effects that deliver exciting content for audiences to enjoy.
At Hinge Digital, we recognize that employees are the cornerstone of the company’s success. We strive to create a friendly, exciting environment that keeps our employees engaged, challenged, and growing. Some of the benefits of working for Hinge Digital are:
– A fun, small business atmosphere
– Input in the creative process
– Competitive compensation
– Ongoing professional development
– 401k plan
Living in Portland has its own unique set of perks. Set in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, the city combines a cosmopolitan atmosphere with a friendly, small-town feel. Portland is teeming with beautiful gardens and parks, a world-class culinary scene, and a thriving nightlife. The city’s close proximity to Mt. Hood and the Oregon Coast allows for easy access to outdoor activities year round. In addition, Portland’s strong devotion to sustainability is permeated throughout the city’s eclectic culture. Portland suits a wide range of lifestyles and is always buzzing with things to do. Life will never be boring!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and cover letter in MS Word format to [email protected] with the subject line “Open Position: Sales Representative”. For more information, visit www.hingedigital.com/recruiting.htm.