NW Documentary, an award-winning arts non-profit, seeks a Production Coordinator to join the creative team and assist with in-house short film projects for the Reach 360 program. The Production Coordinator will assist in managing post-production processes, assemble rough-cut edits, perform media management and provide general technical assistance to the production team.
- Assistant editor on Reach 360 program videos
- Manage assets for all Reach 360 projects and help maintain archival media management systems
- Production assistant support in the field as needed
- Assist with equipment preparation and maintenance
- General technical assistance to staff
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Exceptional communication skills with knack for storytelling
- Fastidious organizer. Detail obsessive.
- Generally tech-savvy and takes initiative on problem-solving technical issues
- Creative. Smart.
- Possesses a genuine connection to independent documentary film.
10-15 hours/week; $12/hour with possibility of expanding to full-time. Fringe benefits include access to NW Documentary equipment and classes. Work will primarily be performed at NW Documentary under the guidance of Artistic Director, Ian McCluskey.
About the Organization
NW Documentary specializes in the art of documentary storytelling. Its mission is to create significant documentaries, teach others to create documentaries, and to build community through the exhibition of original documentary works. For more information, visit nwdocumentary.org.
Applicants should submit a cover letter of stated interest and qualifications, as well as a current resume with work samples and references. Letters of recommendation are encouraged. Please submit to [email protected] . Position is open until filled. Learn more at www.nwdocumentary.org.