During this 4-hour Website Tune-Up Workshop you will:
- Get a chance to showcase your site and discuss what you want to do.
- Get an industrial-strength grade on your site, then look at what highly rated sites are doing right–even your competitors.
- Look at the user interface + visitor experience of your site in a focus group setting.
- Go to the site structure and look at the onpage SEO (page titles, keywords, alt-tags).
- Look at the off page SEO (outbound links, social networking connections).
- See how blogs, video and dynamic landing pages work to make your site found.
Sat. May 8th 9:00am – 1:00pm
Room 307 CLIMB Center for Advancement at Central Portland Workforce Training Center campus of Portland Community College (1626 SE Water Ave.)
For more information or for directions to our office, please call 503-978-5080.