Deadline for RECEIPT of complete mailed applications is July 31, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
Application and full grant guidelines available at: http://wifpdx.org/grants.html
About the WIF-PDX / Faerie Godmother Production Grant
The purpose of the WIF-PDX/FG Production Grant is to support women working in media in Oregon and SW Washington (ClarkCounty.) The goal of this grant is to provide financial support aiding in the production or completion of a consequential piece of work, while helping to advance the artist’s vision and craft.
The awardee will receive:
• $3000 Cash Award
• Legal services with Entertainment Attorney Candice E. Jackson
• A complimentary screening venue (200 seat capacity) for your completed film, including light catering.
• Two full festival passes to the 2013 POWFest and the 2013 Ashland Independent Film Festival.
• Two Patron Level (includes VIP reception) passes to one of the 2013 Voices lecture series, celebrating women’s leadership around the world.
• WIF-PDX support of your project through our newsletter, website, and Facebook page.
Please visit the WIFPDX website for the full application packet!